Camera-Work That Work In The Real World
- Camera and Model moves that will work in the real world!
- Save time and money knowing the Pre-Visualisation is shootable including on-set changes
- Plan on-set physical layout and logistics
- Reduce downtime on-set
- Analysed and conformed against real world rigs / platforms
- Input from:
- 2D Plate Tracking
- 3D Key-Frame Animation / Previz
- Other Motion Control Rigs
- Accurate camera packs
We provide motion control rental services including the conversion of 3D camera and model moves to robotic control systems (and visa versa).
We are partnered world-wide with a number of third party companies for the equipment supply and operation. Call for more information.
Our product, Take4D Virtual Studio, contains the worlds most comprehensive set of tools for the development of complex motion control movements; enabling us to pre-plan shots in advance and walk on-set in full confidence that every move will run first time time.
Take4D VS has the fastest more accurate bi-directional solver available on the market capable of accurately replicating ANY rig chain, including:
- 3D Equalizer
- Synth Eyes
- Nuke X
- Autodesk – Maya / 3DS Max / MotionBuilder
- Mark Roberts – Flair
- General Lift / Sorensen / EncodaCam / Kuper
- SuperTechnoCrane / TechnoCrane / Technodolly
- Kessler – CineDrive
- Micronite – Nero
- Yaskawa – Motoman
- Nettmann – Super-G / Stab-C
Rigs are DYNAMICALLY simulates inside Take4D VS. This is much more advanced than the Inverse Kinematics typically found in 3D applications. Individual motor or joint limits such as speed and acceleration are taken into consideration. If the shot is outside the physical capabilities of the real rig, Take4D VS creates its own move to match what you have created as closely as possible.